Just to make you smile knowingly...
15. You have a black belt in 'paper, scissors, stone'.
14. You've had kimchi stew for breakfast, kimchi fried rice for lunch, kimchi dumplings for dinner, and yet you still reach for the kimchi side dish each time.
13. You've eaten pig's feet, ox tail, dog, silk worms or a live baby octopus.
12. A roll of toilet paper on the dinner table no longer phases you.
11. You catch yourself using Konglish words with your non-Korean friends.
10. A motorbike drives up the pavement [sidewalk] towards you and instead of jumping aside you refuse to move out of the way on principle.
09. You've broken up a street fight of drunken businessmen.
08. You hate Japan for no apparent reason.
07. You start wearing a surgical mask in winter.
06. You make a midnight munchies run for shrimp crisps [chips] and pre-packaged kimbap triangles.
05. The loudspeakers on the trucks driving in your neighbourhood don't wake you up.
04. You go to a "Western" restaurant and can't seem to use a knife and fork.
03. You've purchased something while riding the subway.
02. You find yourself on toothbrush row in the office toilets [washroom] after every meal.
01. You stop and stare unabashedly when you see a foreigner, forgetting you're a foreigner too.