Sunday, June 26, 2005

Top 10 Most Romantic Lines From New English Language Students

I love this! (From www.InnocentEnglish.com)

  1. I fell in love with her the first time I sawed her.
  2. He had such a worm heart.
  3. We were two sheeps passing in the night.
  4. We have hated each other for so long. I want to borrow the hatchet.
  5. My dentist makes me blush twice a day.
  6. I don't know if he will propose, but I am expecting.
  7. I have something exciting to tell you. My girlfriend and I got enragedlast night!
  8. The groom was wearing a very nice croissant.
  9. He lifted the veal off her face and gave her a big kiss.
  10. I think she is really glad she got marinated.

And more mistakes from the same site:

  • Recipes: Next, chop all the vegetarians into little pieces.
  • Health: It is dangerous to smoke while you are becoming pregnant.
  • Sports: It was so exciting to watch! The cheerleaders threw up high into the air.
  • Music: When he was through singing he had a standing ovulation.
  • Food: Do you like this food? I made it from scratching!
  • Weather: Rain makes old cars lust. So be careful about that.
  • Travel: You can't sleep with me because it is too crowded. But you can probably sleep with my sister. That's what most of my friends do when they visit.

No comments: